Monday, 19 September 2011

And these are a few of my favourite things

Here is a list of a few of my favourite things (it says it all in the title really):
 
Actress’- Kristen Stewart and Emma Watson (also style icons)
Actors-Robert Pattinson and Ryan Gosling
Film-Legends of the fall
Primer- Fresh minerals smoothing prep primer
Foundation-Estee lauder double wear light
Concealer- MAC loose mineral Foundation (I press it over  any blemishes using small brush)
Setting Powder- Laura Mercier translucent

♥Contouring- Sleek contour kit(light)
Bronzer- Clarins Moaique summer bronzing compact
Blusher- NARS deep throat
Eye prime-I use MAC paint pot in bare study to hold my shadows in place
Eye shadow-Urban Decay virgin (from naked pallet)
Mascara-MAC Zoom lash
Eyeliner-Rimmel kohl pencil and Clinique cream liner
Brow product –Non I use just a brow comb to neaten them, I haven’t found anything to colour match my brows yet so at the moment I don’t bother much with them (tuttut to me)
Lipstick- Estee lauder lasting cream
Lip gloss- Chanel glossimer 104
Lip balm- Burts bees
Cleanser-Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser
Exfoliator-Swiss Dermyl enzyme peel mask
Moisturiser-Arbonne Fc5 nurturing day lotion SPF 20
Eye cream-Origins Ginzing Refreshing Eye Cream
Spot treatment -Clean and Clear advantage spot treatment gel
Hair products-moroccanoil (I often change my shampoo and conditioner to avoid product build up)
♥Brush cleaner- MAC





Shellac and minx nails post coming soon
Speak soon
Sal
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment