Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Golden Eyeshadow Look.

Hello ladies


I went out a few weeks ago and decided I really wanted golden eye make-up.
After watching Tanya Burrs video using the Urban Decay naked pallet here I decided that this was the look I wanted to go for. I really liked the shape she did and the colours she used on her eyes. After trying this out on myself I decided that the colours she used just didn’t suit me, so I tried out the same technique using different eye shadow colours. So here is what I ended up with:


I used:
Estee Lauder double wear light foundation.
Mac paint pot ‘Bare study’ as a base
Urban Decay naked pallet ‘Half baked’ on inner corners of eye
Mac eye shadow ‘Wood-winked’ blended through centre of the eye
Urban Decay naked pallet ‘Smog’ on outer corners through eye
Clinique gel eyeliner lightly flicked out outer corners of eye
Nars ‘deep throat’ blush on cheeks
Mac creamsheen ‘Creme d’nude’ lipstick- Love this.

Let me know what you think?
When I went on my night out I also added some false eyelashes to give a more winged out effect. View photo here.

Speak soon
Sal
xxx

5 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous look! I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Sal, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls :) so easy to do too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this the gold looks amazing! You look so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete