Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Halloween nails


As we all know Halloween is coming up and people are always looking for new ideas/inspiration for funky nails, so with some spare time on my hands I thought I’d have a play around. The look I chose to recreate is the ‘I’ve scratched someone to death’ nails, nice huh!!!!  




How to:
Add a clear base coat to your nails
Choose your bloody red colour (I have gone for a clotted blood colour)
Take a thin nail art brush and roughly paint the tip of the nail, then using the same brush use light flicking strokes going towards the cuticle. Remember ladies this does not need to be neat as they are Halloween nails.
After doing this to both hands, seal the nails with a clear top coat.

Then vuala your bloody nails are complete. I think best for zombies, killer barbie/cheerleader and vampires.
Let me know what you think....

Speak soon
Sal
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love how this looks, as repusive as that sounds haha! I'd never think to do something like that if I'm honest but it'd certainly set a Halloween costume off :)

    I nominated you for an award on my blog if you're interested http://dressingtabletalk.blogspot.com/2011/10/liebster-blog-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete