Monday, 31 October 2011

Halloween weekend

Hello ladies


Did you all have a good Halloween? How did you celebrate?
I didn’t go out Saturday night, but I helped my sister and her friend Emma prepare for their Halloween night out by doing their makeup. Firstly I used white powder on Jens face, I then added some grey/black eye shadow to her lids and blended, then I gave her some nice bags under her eyes, by adding a soft brown eye shadow. She added her freaky eye contacts and we covered her in fake blood. One farmer zombie complete.
For Emma I did some nice yellow and purple eye shadow to go with her purple contacts and once again we covered her in fake blood. She added her face mask.  One Super bad hero complete.

Jen and Em

 On Sunday I went to Alton Towers scare fest with Ell and some friends. Silly me set my phone back one hour not realising it would do it automatically- So instead of one hour extra in bed we got two. Ended up with my friend ringing me and Ell up asking where we were! Bad times! Just ended up being ½ hour behind schedule.
I wore my sisters ASOS rain coat. I was prepared for the bad weather however, it did not show and it was bright and sunny all day! Ohh well. I also wore my white converses, black jeans, strappy top and a jumper; I was very warm and comfy all day. So here are a few photos of us there.


We won this bear in a claw machine and no one wanted to carry it, so my hood did. Cool kid

Ell in giant pumpkin

Me in giant pumpkin

Posing with a statue 

Posing with a statue x2 
Before carnival of screams

Excuse Ell and Steve not looking at the camera in the photo of the four of us.

We went on Thirteen, Nemesis, Air, Tower of Terrors and Rita.
We paid for the extra £12 ticket to go in the Boiler House and Carnival of Scream mazes at 6:30-7. I have to say they were not worth the money, especially after going on the Tower of Terrors maze (which was included in the park ticket) which was jumpy, left me on edge and not knowing what to expect, and it also lasted a lot longer. The Boiler House and Carnival of Screams I found left nothing to the imagination. They were exactly the same as Tower of Terrors except with different scenery so I knew what to expect. With paying £12 extra I wanted to come out feeling spooked but they were nothing like I thought they would be.
This morning I and my sister carved our pumpkins. I have to say it won’t become my full time job, as I am terrible at doing it. Jens was very good though.
Jens' on the left (the good one) mine on the right (the rubbish one)

One Jen did earlier on in the week

Hope you all enjoyed Halloween as much as I did.
Also did anyone watch Hollyoaks?? I missed tonight's 'first look' episode so I'm excited about seeing it tomorrow. 

Speak soon
Sal
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Great post Sally, looks like you had a great weekend :) I watched Hollyoaks and it's a tense one! I cannot wait for tomorrows first look let's just say! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post :) your brave I wouldn't of even wanted to be scared haha. Holly oaks was so good :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! oo Im excited now to see what happens :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM A NEW FASHION BLOGGER FROM INDONESIA, LIVING IN SINGAPORE.
    I LOVE YOUR BLOG,AND YOU AS WELL ! ! I AM NOW FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG,YOU CAN CHECK IT!! IT WOULD BE AN HONOR IF YOU FOLLOW MY BLOG BACK:

    seekthesleek.blogspot.com
    if you follow my blog:
    - I WILL BE ACTIVE ON COMMENTING YOUR POSTS
    - I WILL RECOMMEND YOUR POSTS TO GOOGLE
    - I WILL SHARE YOUR POSTS TO MY TWITTER : @TIODANG
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT, SO I CAN MENTION YOU IF I SHARE YOUR POST TO MY TWITTER,
    AND FEEL FREE TO MENTION ME IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR LATEST POST & LEAVE A COMMENT.
    LIST ME ON TWITTER , SO I WILL KNOW U'RE MY FOLLOWER
    -YOU CAN ADD ME ON FACEBOOK IF U WANT, I WILL ALWAYS CONFIRM MY FOLLOWERS

    (PLEASE TELL ME IF IT SAYS THAT I HAVENT FOLLOW YOUR BLOG, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY BLOG RECENTLY, BUT IF IT'S FIXED, I WILL FOLLOW U AS SOON AS POSSIBLE)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the halloween make up :) x

    ReplyDelete