Wednesday, 19 October 2011

OPI Rainbow Connection♥


Hello ladies,      

OPI have launched twelve limited-edition Nail Lacquers for Autumn/Winter 2011, the collection is inspired by the film ‘The Muppets’ and its lively and colourful characters. 

So as soon as I saw images of these colours in a monthly Scratch magazine I had to get my hands on the polish ‘Rainbow connection’- The other colours in the collection are gorgeous but I just don’t think I would wear them enough. The ‘Rainbow Connection’ polish is very similar to Deborah Lippmann's ‘Happy Birthday’ which I have always wanted but after seeing the OPI one and already owning a few OPI polishes I thought I would stick to a brand I know and love. The Deborah Lippmanns polishes are gorgeous and I do fancy the ‘Across the Universe’ one, so I may invest in one in the future.

Here are some pictures of Rainbow Connection- This is after 3 coats. I am someone who loves a good glitter coverage so 3 coats was perfect for me. Although you could wear 1 or 2 coats over a coloured nail polish.


'Rainbow Connection'

Also seen in Look Magazine

The whole collection

Fresh Frog of Bel Air

A glitter that prefers the greener things in life
Rainbow Connection
The rainbow glitter of your dreams
Warm & Fozzie
A feel-good shade of metallic copper

Designer, de Better
  Metallic bronze 
Gettin’ Miss Piggy With It
Red glittery fun 

Excuse Moi
This pink glitter has something to say

Meep-Meep-Meep
Don't miss out on this deep fuchsia 
Animal-istic

This wild red cannot be tamed
Gone Gonzo
A blue glitter to takeover the world

Divine Swine
The most fabulous magenta glitter
Wocka Wocka
A deep berry to make you merry
Pepe’s Purple Passion
The best purple ever, Okay!


I bought the 'Rainbow connection' polish for £10 from eBay, but if I had been patient I probably could have bought it from my local wholesaler in a couple of weeks time for roughly £6.

Speak soon
Sal
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Ahh it's gorgeous! I shall be buying! Divine Swine will also be coming home with me! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous! divine swine looks good to but I do already have one kind of like that one but the whole collection is fab!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmmm how pretty! I need that colour in my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good thank you

    http://bbeautyproducts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete