Monday, 3 October 2011

Origins Ginzing Review

Hello ladies
I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I spent mine mainly eating and going against my ‘small portions’ diet.
Anyway onto the post...
As it says in the title of my post today is about Origins ‘Ginzing’ eye cream.
Product details (Taken from the Origins website)
Refreshing eye cream to brighten and depuff

Late night? Long flight? Look tired all the time? Prepare to become one of the perky people! 
Nature's clinically-proven morning-after eye cream helps to reduce the look of dark circles. Unsightly bags and puffiness seem less visible. And Origins proprietary complex of Caffeine from Coffee bean, Panax Ginseng, Magnolia Extract and natural optic brighteners rapidly wakes up, refreshes and restores radiance to tired eyes.  
Opthalmologist tested. Good for all skin types and all ages.
·         Best for brightening
·         Best for all skin types

Well I have to say I completely agree with the Origins description. I find this cream so hydrating that it has also slightly reduced the appearance of my tired lines from under my eyes. Now this is not an anti aging cream, I’m only 20 so I do not have actual fine lines or wrinkles I just have tired lines, so this cream will not reduce your fine lines or wrinkles it will just hydrate. It also has a slight pearly finish to the cream so instantly brightens the area. I have had this eye cream now for about 3 months and I can see visible results from when I started using the cream. This cream is £21, but I was lucky enough to buy it for £12.50 in a Boots sale, it also came with a small make-up bag, a small lip gloss and small mascara (lucky meee). Anyway I’m going to keep this post short and sweet, if you have used this eye cream please let me know how you’re getting along with it.
Speak soon
Sal
Xxx
Shopping haul post and sienna X spray tan posts coming soon.


Before (please excuse the brows, im getting them done soon)

After


No comments:

Post a Comment