Thursday, 6 October 2011

Over Haul

Wardrobe Haul
Winter warmers


1) Navy jumper- Topshop: £45 who doesn’t love a big warm jumper to snuggle up in?
Leopard print scarf- H&M: £7.99 Great value for money, and its large to. Leopard print is good to accessorize with and easy to pull off. Love this.
Black Leigh jeans-Topshop: £ 40 Bought about 6 months ago, I live in these jeans, easy to wear, fit well and goes with anything.
Dolly shoes- Dorothy Perkins: Not sure on price as I bought them about 2 months ago. Comfy, cute and easy to wear.
Basic Berry Scoop Neck Tunic-Topshop: £14 I just wear this as a vest top roughed up. Super flattering. 

2) Pink print jacquard shawl with faux fur trim-River Island: £25 it’s a must-have for the season ahead. It has a cute faux fur trim and is light weight so it’s easy to carry around and good for different weathers.
Lace Up Desert Boot- New look. £24.99 Suedette boot with lace up front and chunky heel. Bang on trend and in a burgundy color. Easy to wear,  comfortable and a great price. Originally I had seen some in New look for £44 which were way over priced then I saw these beauties.
Black Leigh jeans
Basic Berry Scoop Neck Tunic
Leopard print scarf
Make-up Haul
Two Foundations, Two Lip Products and 3 Nail Varnishs'



1&2)  Liquid foundation- Estee Lauder double wear light: colour intensity 1.0, £26.50 just topping up on my old favourite. Click here to read my review.
Mineralize loose foundation- Mac: Colour light £23, I use a small brush to dab the powder over my blemishes (acts as my concealer). It leaves a smooth flawless application and because its minerals it doesn’t t block up my pores and create more spots (YAY).
Lipstick -Mac: Ruby woo £13.50, Matt finish that lasts for hours and doesn’t dry out my lips. It was recommended to me by Laura at  Secret diary of a fashion journalist. This lipstick never leaves my handbag now. I just love it and it’s the perfect red colour for meJ.
Lip gloss- Chanel Glossimer: Astral 104. £20 a long-lasting, ultra-gloss look and a perfect finish. The smooth formula keeps your lips comfortable. I love this and it doesn’t give that horrible tacky sticky feeling like most glosses do.


3)Nail varnish- No7 £7, I was lucky enough to buy these with £5off No7 vouchers. Love the colours and great intensity. Long lasting. The colours I bought are Blackberry, Beanie and Totally Teal.
Speak soon
Sal
Xxx
Sienna x tan review coming soon

3 comments:

  1. you look great with red lips!xx

    http://loretta-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the burgundy boots! And the leopard print scraf! I definitely need to go into to h and m and new look soon! lovely blog post :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks emily. Deffo worth the investment xx

    ReplyDelete