Monday, 10 October 2011

Sienna X Spray Tan.


Hello ladies,

So I went out this weekend and had my Sienna x spray tan. Luckily I have my own tent and machine that I use in my salon so I can have one whenever (so thanks to my sister for giving me my late night tan :D) .

Sienna x is a popular tan that has been mentioned in numerous fashion and beauty magazines and used by celebrities such as Michelle Keegan, Kara Tointon and Jorgie Porter. It has also won the Guild Award Of Excellence 2011 (not bad eh?). Sienna x tan solution doesn’t contain any parabens.

Do’s and Don’ts of having a spray tan
Do exfoliate before hand
Don’t apply any body moisturisers, lotions or butters. (This acts as a barrier on your skin and stops the tan from developing.)
Do not to apply deodorant the same day as your tan as this will turn your arm pits green (now this can wash off but we don’t want to risk a green armpit for a week and a half) ‘Sure Roll-On’ deodorant is the only one I have come across that doesn’t leave a nice green pit, So if your someone who cannot go a day without deodorant then try this. Stay away from ‘Dove’ ones.
Bring loose dark clothing for after your tan. No jeans, no socks and no knee high boots ladies.
Take a strapless bra or bikini with you. Unless you’re happy not to wear one.
Shave at least 12 hours before your tan and wax 24 hours before.
Leave your tan on 8 hours before washing it off and its best left overnight.
When washing off use plenty of shower gel but no scrunches, sponges or brushes.

Taaaadahhhhh your tan is complete. Use plenty of moisturisers to prolong your tan and keep it even and then when you finally want to remove your tan exfoliate exfoliate exfoliate- or you can just leave it fade like I do :)

I have to admit this tan does smell like biscuits but I don’t know many spray tans that don’t smell.

Here are some photos of my tan, the colour I had was 8% which is the lightest. I would look ridiculous with a darker shade due to my bright blonde hair. 
            Straight after tan, Night out and the colour next to my beige work uniform      


Also ladies make sure you have a foundation to match your tan colour. No one wants a white face brown neck combo. I use Fresh minerals loose powder in the colour second skin.  
Please let me know what you think :)

Speak soon
Sal
xxx
Smile enhancing Bourjois Gloss and Hair bun posts coming soon. 

5 comments:

  1. I've wanted to try Sienna X for a while but once I find a tan that I like I'm so reluctant to move away from it incase it doesn't look as good! I always have Fake Bake when I have a spray tan but I've been a bit disappointed the last few times so I may finally give this one a go! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try the sienna x tan I think you will love it,I personally have never had any problems with it. Deffo worth a try :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I've heard lots about Sienna X! You look lovely and bronzed here :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a bottle of Sienna-X that I got with a mag subscription but I've been too scared to use it incase it tangoed me. But it looks lovely and natural on you so I think I will give it a try :)

    http://mmmmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Emma. It is great stuff. Easy to use too! Try it on your legs first to see if you like the colour, it is easier to keep them covered up if you dont like it :) x

    ReplyDelete