Sunday, 16 October 2011

Yet Another Haul


Cheap Fridays -Wardrobe Haul




1) Woolly Jumper- Primark: £12 I love this jumper, it’s easy to wear, light and comfortable (no horrible itchiness that some woolly jumpers can give) and the colour is bang on with autumn trend.
2) Low black heals- Primark: £10 BARGIN. I have been looking for some reasonably priced low black heals for a while now and I walked into Primark and there they were just staring at me. They’re comfortable and so far no blisters. I don’t think they look like Primark shoes at all J

Make-up, make-up and more make-up.



1) Illusion D’Ombre- Chanel: £22.50 Colour 82 Emerveille. Love this product (cream eye shadow) it lasts all day and it’s a beautiful colour. I really wanted the black one with the silver specks but just knew I wouldn’t wear it enough to get my money’s worth (maybe I’ll save up and get it in the future) I saw this on Vivianna’s blog at  viviannadoesmakeup and just had to treat myself and buy it.
2) Lip liners- Rimmel: £3.99 Colour 024 Red Diva and No7: £7.50 Colour 05 Plum. I bought my No7 one using my Boots £5 off No7 voucher so only cost me £2.50. I saw these on the beautiful Billie’s blog at billiehoughton . The two colours looked so gorgeous added together, I thought I’d treat myself (and they were only cheapies). :)
3) Lip Balm- Burt’s Bee’s Beeswax lip balm: £3.56 now after all the raving I read about Burt’s Bee’s lip balm over the internet I wanted to try it myself. The one I chose has a nice peppermint flavour and yes it does make my lips more hydrated but I have to admit I wasn’t blown away, it really doesn’t work well with other lip products so I can only wear it when I have bare lips. I will keep on trying more Burt’s Bee’s products in the future to see if I like them more.

Speak soon
Sal
Xxx

1 comment:

  1. ooh you got some lovely bit's, I love your jumper!

    xx

    ReplyDelete