Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Manchester Purchases


Hello ladies

How was your weekend?? I loved mine...

I went up to Manchester with my friend on Sunday and we stopped at Cheshire oaks on the way and bought a few goodies ...and then we arrived in Manchester and bought some more goodies...YAY! I also managed to get a few bits of Christmas shopping done too. So heres what I bought..




A MAC lip tartan collection- I was so pleased to get this as MAC stopped selling this a year ago as it was a limited edition collection. I was wearing the lipstick Mellow Mood which my mum wanted and obviously because it was limited edition I was afraid I couldn’t get it again and then ‘voila’ Cheshire oaks had it :D



Sleek ‘storm’ pallet- Love these colours and so cheap too :)
Lush goodies- ‘Snow fairy ‘shower gel , only 100g as it was a small treat to myself and the ‘Bubblegum flavour sugar lip scrub’ which was recommended by my friend and after you have scrubbed your lips with it you can lick it off – It was instantly sold, YES! Another flavour had popping candy in it but in my opinion it didn’t smell as tasty.



MAC- ‘All that glitters’ pro pallet refill pan eye shadow and ‘Harmony’ powder blush, which I am using to contour as the colour would be too flat to use over the apples of the cheeks.



Topshop- Gold glitter flats which I LOVEEEEE! They were £20 and there so cute especially for this time of year. Plain black Topshop dress £46, other colours are pretty too, I really want the mustard colour one.


OPI – ‘Kennebunk-port’, A red cherry colour.


Warehouse coat- A camel colour coat with a pretty faux fur leopard print Peter Pan collar and trimming. It was £110, then it said £30 off, but when I got to the till it was 20% off all week so I got it for £64- Bargain. 


I was given a few make-up samples too- Giorgio Armani- Luminous silk foundation #3 which I am liking so far and Fluid Sheer #7 which is used to highlight which I haven’t tried yet. MAC- Prep+Prime fortified skin enhancer colour ‘Adjust’ Which I love on the apples of my cheeks under my foundation.

From River Island I bought two T-shirts for my brother for Christmas.

Hope you like my purchases.

Speak soon
Sal
xxx

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3167424/beaute-thoughts?claim=3s768mguvk5">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

5 comments:

  1. Ooh great haul sally, you got some gorgeous things! I love the coat with the faux fur gorgeous! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I love snow fairy :) x

    http://glitterbomb-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks corrie- the photos do not do it justice its beautiful
    Haven't tried it yet vicki will soon :) and following your blog now :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for snow fairy! It is amazing babe the smell is insane, but it does make my skin abit dry. Going to buy some of the Almond oil from a few posts back - you've twisted my arm ;)

    The lip scrub is fab... Good choice not getting the popping candy one it's gross.

    Love you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well after seeing it crop up on your twitter a few times I just had to get some.I cant wait to use it, If I stick to once a week with it then hopefully my skin wont go dry.
    Yes its lush babe, have a sniff of it first to see if you like the smell:) but I love it.
    HAHA I was nearly swayed due to the popping candy but it dint smell so yum :)
    Love you xxx

    ReplyDelete