Thursday, 12 January 2012

Blog Sale


Illamasqua skin base foundation Colour no.05 (MAC colour NW22), used about 3 or 4 times.  Good condition. Bought for £25. Product weighs- 50g
Selling for £10 SOLD


Clarins palette quatour no 10 (eye shadow palette, pastel colours). Tiny swatch taken from each.  Worth over £25
Selling for £6 SOLD


Maxfactor smokey eye effect Colour Purple dust. Tiny swatch taken (colour doesn’t suit me that’s why I’m selling) Worth £7.99
Selling for £2 SOLD


Lancôme colour fever gloss Colour 321 Dangerously pink. Never used. Worth £20.
Selling for £5 SOLD



Mac lipsticks. All used about 3 times. Lipsticks have been fully cleaned. Bought for £13.50


Selling for £3 each
Colours
Myth- satin SOLD
Dark side- amplified SOLD
Please me –matte SOLD 







No7 smoky rose quad- Never used
Selling for £1 SOLD


Terms and conditions
Postage and packaging will cost you £1.50.
First come first served.
Please email me at sal-x@hotmail.co.uk if you request to buy this item.
PayPal payment only.
UK delivery only.
I take no responsibility if you are unhappy with item, I have tried to write as much info as you will need and taken enough photos so you can view product properly.

Many thanks
Sal
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Sent you an email re Mac lipsticks! :)

    Georgia x

    George | frecklie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just e-mailed you about the Lancome gloss!
    Nice blog - I'm a follower! Please have a gander round mine at:

    www.freshlookbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats fab, have replyed to your email. Thankyou thats very kind.. I will have a lookie now :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ergh how did i miss the mac lipsticks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww sorry hun, If I put some up in the future I will let you know :)

      Delete