Tuesday, 31 January 2012

London Baby.


Hello ladies

How are we?
This weekend I went to London (YAY) to most people this isn’t a big deal if you live pretty close, but I live about 4/5 hours drive away so I don’t get to go there very often. For my Christmas present my Mum and Dad bought a weekend trip for me and my sister, which also included seeing the Lion King (hakuna matata) at the lyceum theatre. 

Yes it was amazing. It was well performed and the costumes were amazing. Sadly no photos were taken as this isn’t aloud. But here is an image of Timon and Pumbaas costume taken from this website which I and Jen thought were the best.


The lady who played Rafiki was a fantastic singer and actress, they all were but when she sang our arm hairs really stood on end.

On the Sunday we both went shopping, sadly the shops didn’t open until 11:30 and because the bus was picking us back up at 3 this was very little shopping time but we managed to get to all the stores we wanted to. Surprisingly I spent nothing in Topshop :O. For me it was just too large and I ended up scanning over everything quickly rather than having a good look. But never mind money saved. I did however pick up some make-up goodies from MAC. I bought the ‘Well Dressed’ pale pink blush £17.50 which I have heard raving reviews about and the ‘Rich Ground’ Gel liner £14 which I saw on one of the MAC make-up artists as a base eye shadow (so kinda used like a paint pot) and it looked gorgeous so I thought I would try it for myself. I bought some Shu Uemura eye lash curlers which have consistently had raving reviews and don’t pull out any of my lashes (No7 lash curlers constantly trap my lashes in the metal joins and pull them. OWCHH :’( ) So I had to invest. I also picked up some Liz Earle cleanse and polish from John Lewis whilst I was there. I did also purchase a long chain silver cross necklace from Urban Outfitters.





So that pretty sums up mine and Jens trip to London. We had an amazing time and Mum and Dad said they will do the same again next year for our Christmas present but with a different show! YAY!
Here are a few pics from our trip and an picture of what I wore:







Dress: Topshop
Blazer: Primark
Shoes: Topshop
Necklace: Tiffany
Bag: Warehouse
Coat: Warehouse

Also what do you think of my new bag?? It’s only £38 from warehouse and comes in dark red (burgundy) too?



I have also done some online shopping and bought a 'kabuki flattop f80 sigma brush' and 'Bioderma solution micellaire'. I have yet to try them but will let you know what I think. And I’m still waiting for my Urban Decay Naked Pallet 2 to arrive. 
Have you tried any of these products?


Speak soon
Sal
xxx

1 comment: