Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Flutter-by


Hello ladies

I decided to have my lashes tinted, and as I am a beauty therapist  I have professional lash tint to hand but you can go to your local beauty salon to get this done.

Having your lashes tinted is not a replacement for mascara and it does not thicken or lengthen your lashes in anyway. It’s good to have done before holiday or if you are having the 5-6week long eyelash extensions (so that you can’t tell the difference between your natural lashes and the false ones.) I am having ‘nouveau express lashes’ done in a few weeks to try them out as I have never had them done before.

Tinting Procedure:
Your therapist will smooth petroleum jelly around your eyes, this is to stop the tint from tinting your skin (no one wants panda eyes for 2 or 3 days) then she will place two cotton pads or paper like pads under your lashes with your eyes closed and begin gently painting on the tint. You must keep your eyes closed for 10-15 minutes. If you are claustrophobic I wouldn’t get this done as there is a huge urge to open your eyes during the treatment, especially if your therapist is clattering around you.
Then she will remove the tint from your lashes using damp cotton wool. Then voila your lashes are beautifully tinted :)
Before
 After

After looking at these photos I know I need to re invest in some Origins Gin zing eye cream. 

This will last for roughly 6 weeks, If you are a keen swimmer and go often then the tint won’t last as long because the chlorine strips it.

Have you ever had your lashes tinted? What do you think??

Speak soon
Sal
xxx

1 comment:

  1. i want this done! my lashes are so blonde i hate it!

    ReplyDelete