Thursday, 2 February 2012

It.Works.


Hello ladies


Origins Super Spot Remover.
I'm not going to go into huge detail with this product as I’m sure you’ve all heard about it. But I would like to say ‘it works’. With using this product my blemishes tend to take about 2 or 3 days to disappear, not as quickly as others have said, but I have noticed a big difference compared to using other spot treatments.

 Size compared to Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish 

Is it worth the price? That’s up to you.  It’s not for everyone depending on your budget. Let’s be honest £12 for a 10ml bottle is a lot of money but if you can afford it then try it.

Will I repurchase? YES.

That is all

Speak soon
Sal
xxx

4 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to try this but I never do! I must write it down haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    oh interesting..do you know what are the main ingredients?

    I am always looking for natural products :-).

    Have a good eve !

    www.mademoisellenature.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. witch hazel, flower oils, cucumber extract, fruit extracts, caffeine, essential oils, and red algae and other fabulous ingredients. :)
      x

      Delete
  3. Great post! I've never heard of this before.

    I also wanted to let you know that I have given you an award! :) Check out my blog for the details.
    http://randomlyreese.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete