Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty


Hello ladies

It’s all over YouTube but as I don’t have a channel I thought I would do it as a little blog post :)
It’s the seven deadly sins of beauty.
GREED - What is your most inexpensive beauty product? What is your most expensive? 

Inexpensive- Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer. £4.19

Expensive-Urban Decay Naked Pallets 1 and 2. £36

WRATH - What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What has been hardest to find?
 MAC harmony blush - I wear this everyday because I can’t find a contour colour that suits me really well, so I make do. Sometimes this product looks beautiful other times it’s too dark even when I try blend out and only add a tiny amount. And no product that I have wanted has been hard to find. 

GLUTTONY - What are your most delicious beauty products? 
Hmmm this is a difficult one, MAC or Estee Lauder lipsticks I think.

SLOTH - What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness? 
Primer!!!! I really want to buy the new Benefit one so maybe when I buy that I will use it every day. Maybe. 

PRIDE - What beauty product gives you more confidence? 
Mascara - Any type. I have really small eyes so it just brings them out a touch more. 

LUST - What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? 
Hands (HA) Dirty, grubby, grimy hands are a no no and long over manicured nails are also vile on a man (That’s in my humble opinion)so a man should have nice clean manly looking hands. 

ENVY - What item would you most like to receive as a gift? 
This is easy - Perfume. Or I would love ‘Clarisonic Mia’ but I would never expect someone to buy it for me so I will just have to save up myself. 



So thats my Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty :)
What are yours?

Speak soon
Sal
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Ooh good answers Sal, think I'll have to give this one a go myself!

    For a contour colour, have you tried MAC Sculpt contour powder? I prefer it to Harmony. Or Rumour by Illamasqua - divine!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou hun I will look into it :)
      xxx

      Delete
  2. great post hun, i have been wanting to do this too and your post has reminded me that i need to haha. great answers xx

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, its a great little fun thing to do :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Love this post! :)
    x George | frecklie.blogspot.com
    {don’t forget to enter my giveaway!}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I wil take a look now :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. Love the advice! Going to share this.

    ReplyDelete